SQUARE is an orderly one bedroom apartment on the ground floor of an apartment building in Slavia Square, and a comfortable spot for up to 4 adults.
Located in a tenement built in 1970s, at the very end of Makenzijeva street close to Slavia square
, this one bedroom apartment
lies on the ground floor oriented towards the yard - which makes it fairly quiet when you take into consideration the busy area it is in. The apartment is almost fully refurbished. It consists of a nice living room area (which has a dining table for up to four people), a bedroom with a king size double bed (180x 200), a roomy bathroom, a hall and a kitchen.The two seater sofa in the living room can be unfolded into anothe double bed (140 cm in width) so the apartment can accommodate up to four people (preferably two couples).In brief, location is its best quality.
Proximity of Slavia square guarantees :
1. public transport connection to literally any part of town is literally in front of the building (Slavia is a city transport hub)
2. High class restaurant right across the street, including some of teh most prominent fast food establishments (McDonalds, Caribic Pizza and the likes)
3. Partizan and Red Star stadiums can be reached on foot.
4. Clinical center of Serbia including the Children's University Hospital are in the immediate neighbourhood.
5. Knez Mihajlova, Republic Square, St Sava Temple and a number of other landmarks are just a few minutes walk
For those arriving by car , we would recommend the garage of Slavija Hotel. The surcharge is approximately 10 euros per day.
To summarize, if you happen to need a one bedroom apartment in Slavija,
that can accommodate up to four people, give SQUARE a shot.